The Sandman: Dream country by Neil Gaiman

The Sandman: Dream country (edition 1991)

by Neil Gaiman

5,00360908 (4.24)1 / 184
Member:recordp
Title:The Sandman: Dream country
Authors:Neil Gaiman
Info:DC Comics (1991), Edition: Second Printing, Paperback

The Sandman: Dream Country by Neil Gaiman

English (56)  Portuguese (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Dutch (1)  Danish (1)  All languages (60)
A great set of stand alone stories between stories. Gaiman's writing shows it's strength and the artist' interpretations are wonderful. ( )
  capiam1234 | Jul 14, 2014 |
Very good etc. A Midsummer Night's Dream was my favorite, but I fairly loved the others too.
  GrytaJME | May 27, 2014 |
  GrytaJME | May 27, 2014 |
I found the stories as well as the art somewhat wanting. I liked A Dream of a Thousand Cats and Façade best.
  Frenzie | Feb 19, 2014 |
I enjoyed these four self-contained Sandman stories. This collection includes "Calliope," one of the most memorable stories from the series. That alone is worth the price of admission, but the other tales are good too. ( )
  phredfrancis | Feb 8, 2014 |

Neil Gaimanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Doran, ColleenIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Jones, KelleyIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Vess, CharlesIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
"I do not know whether you know all that is to be known concerning small mirrors: but of this, silence." - Arthur Machen, in a letter to James Branch Cabell. 17 Feb. 1918
"Writers are liars." -Erasmus Fry, a conversation 5 May 1986
May, 1986. So what is it? It smells quite disgusting.
When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me when I leave.

Collects "Calliope," "A Dream of a Thousand Cats," "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and "Façade," originally published in The Sandman #17-20.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 156389016X, Paperback)

Absolutely NO publisher overstock or black remainder mark on page edges!! BRAND NEW, NEVER READ -- A+ MINT!! NO blemishes. From a dry/smoke free environment --Tight, crisp, and clean - you'll hear the book CRACK when opened. Published by Vertigo Press. Book has NO names, highlights, underlines, dog ears, loose pages, or wrinkles. Soft cover is in excellent condition and has cover illustration featuring the "wooden face"!! An exceptional copy! GIFT QUALITY!! NO remainder mark. NOT ex-library book with markings. I ship daily. Carefully packaged with bubble wrap for the journey and I provide email verification at time of shipment. Delivered in 3-6 days (Expedited) or 6 -14 days (Standard) -- additional delivery time required for AK, HI and APO. Expedited shipping recommended for speedy delivery. Book will ship same or next day! Customer service and satisfaction is a priority. Know EXACTLY what you are buying with my detailed description -- Full disclosure on all books all the time! Buy with conidence from an Amazon Pro-Merchant

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:48:25 -0400)

The third book of the Sandman collection is a series of four short comic book stories. In each of these otherwise unrelated stories, Morpheus serves only as a minor character. Here we meet the mother of Morpheus's son, find out what cats dream about, and discover the true origin behind Shakespeare's A Midsummer's Night Dream.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,700,279 books! | Top bar: Always visible