Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Handbook of Computer Vision and Applications, Three-Volume Set, Volume 1-3 (edition 1999)
by Bernd Jahne, Horst HauÃŸecker (Editor), Peter GeiÃŸler (Editor)
Handbook of Computer Vision and Applications by Bernd Jahne
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0123797705, Hardcover)The Handbook of Computer Vision and Applications, Three-Volume Set is on one of the "hottest" subjects in today's intersection of Applied Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Applied Mathematics.
The uniqueness of this set is that it is very applications-oriented. Examples of applications in different fields of modern science are particularly emphasized. In addition, a CD-ROM is included with each of the three volumes.
* Presents an interdisciplinary approach to the basics and the state-of-the-art of computer vision, written in a way that is understandable for a broad audience
* Covers modern concepts in computer vision and modern developments of technical imaging sensors
* Bridges the gap between theory and practical applications
* Features the entire text of the handbook on CD-ROM with hyperlinks for quick searching and browsing
* Includes a rich collection of additional material on the CD-ROM: reference material, interactive software components, code examples, image material, and references to sources on the Internet
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:06 -0400)
#Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.