Silent Partner by Jonathan Kellerman

Silent Partner (1989)

by Jonathan Kellerman

Psychologist-sleuth Alex Delaware hunts for clues to the death of an old flame, Sharon Ransom, a search that takes him through California 's wealthy enclaves and one family's dark past.
  Hans.Michel | Sep 13, 2013 |
ereader ebook
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
Poorly conceived and written; strains belief. Coincidence abounds. ( )
  dianaleez | Mar 4, 2013 |
This was really hard for me to keep reading. I don't know if it was too many characters or just that I didn't really like the topic, but it took a really long time for me to get through. It started getting good the last 150 pages are so, and as usual with Jonathan Kellerman books, I liked the psychology aspects and the twists and turns that kept me guessing. But, probably my least favorite Kellerman book so far. ( )
  bribre01 | Jun 23, 2011 |
While this "episode" starring Dr. Alex Delaware started out decent enough, I wondered would it ever end. For series development there is a bit of Delaware's background revealed, as well as all is not well in relationship land. The basis for this go round, twins, really or is it a multiple personality, or is it twins, seriously though it was interesting as a story. However, Kellerman as usual has to drag it on too long. The very end was left well enough at Delaware's introspection and relationship status to have you want to continue the series. ( )
  debavp | Dec 13, 2010 |
If the rich could hire the poor to die for them,

the poor would make a very nice living.

—Yiddish saying
Special thanks to

Steve Rubin, Beverly Lewis,

Stuart Vener

David Aftergood, and Al Katz
I've always hated parties and, under normal circumstances, never would have attended the one on Saturday.
In simple terms, the subconscious is a psychic storage bin. That part of our mind where we put experiences and feelings we don't want to deal with. When our defenses are down, the bin tips over and some of the stored material spills out -- dreams, fantasies, seemingly irrational or even self-destructive behaviors that we call symptoms

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0345460685, Mass Market Paperback)

The bestselling author of When The  Bough Breaks, Blood Test,  and Over The Edge delivers the  most stunning novel yet and featuring  psychologist-detective Dr. Alex Delaware. At a party for a  controversial Los Angeles sex therapist, Alex  encounters a face from his own past--Sharon Ransom, an  exquisite, alluring lover who left him abruptly more  than a decade earlier. Sharon now hints that he  desperately needs help, but Alex evades her. The  next day she is dead, an apparent suicide. Driven by  guilt and sadness, Alex plunges into the maze of  Sharon's life--a journey that will take him through  the pleasure palaces of California's ultra-rich,  into the dark closets of a family's disturbing  past, and finally into the alleyways of the mind,  where childhood terrors still hold sway.

Also available on BDD Audio Cassette.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:39:45 -0400)

At a party for a controversial Los Angeles sex therapist, Alex encounters a face from his own past--Sharon Ransom, an exquisite, alluring lover who left him abruptly more than a decade earlier. Sharon now hints that she desperately needs help, but Alex evades her.… (more)

Four editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,406,660 books! | Top bar: Always visible