Trunk Music by Michael Connelly

Trunk Music (1997)

by Michael Connelly

Series: Harry Bosch (5)

English (41)  Dutch (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (43)
Serious and solid. ( )
  Gerardlionel | Apr 2, 2016 |
I love how Bosch can get into so much trouble trying to do the right thing and then in the end it all works out... ( )
  kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |
Robert Petkoff
  jmail | Mar 21, 2016 |
Tight mystery, but writing was pedestrian. Much as I like Connelly, I think I prefer the Lincoln Lawyer series. ( )
  sblock | Feb 8, 2016 |
This is another great Harry Bosch novel with lots of twists that kept me turning the pages until the end. I liked that his love interest from The Black Echo shows up again. That was a pleasant surprise! I love Harry's lingo and expressions and they keep me chuckling to myself. The end of the book came quickly and what a surprise that was. I'm now looking forward to the next book to see what's in store for Harry. ( )
  eadieburke | Jan 19, 2016 |

Michael Connellyprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Montanari, GianniTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This is for my editor, Michael Pietsch
As he drove along Mulholland Drive toward the Cahuenga Pass, Bosch began to hear the music.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0446198196, Mass Market Paperback)

LAPD Homicide detective Bosch is back from an involuntary administrative leave just in time for the bodies to start turning up. When he finds hints of an mob hit but can't interest the organized crime unit in the murder, Bosch has to take the investigation into his own hands in a this hard-boiled tale full of sharp turns. Fans of Michael Connelly's excellent, The Poet, will go wild for this even better addition to the Harry Bosch series.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:15 -0400)

A detective investigating a murder is fired for his efforts because his probe disrupted an FBI sting operation. He is Hieronymous Bosch of the Los Angeles police department who was investigating the slaying of a movie producer. A tale of Hollywood films, crooked money and crooked cops.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,257,607 books! | Top bar: Always visible