The Mind Map Book: How to Use Radiant…

The Mind Map Book: How to Use Radiant Thinking to Maximize Your… (edition 1996)

by Tony Buzan, Barry Buzan

Series: The Mind Set

Member:MaggieNaude
Title:The Mind Map Book: How to Use Radiant Thinking to Maximize Your Brain's Untapped Potential
Authors:Tony Buzan
Other authors:Barry Buzan
Info:Plume (1996), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 320 pages

The Mind Map Book: How to Use Radiant Thinking to Maximize Your Brain's Untapped Potential by Tony Buzan

English (4)  Spanish (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (6)
Introduces mind mapping, a tool which will help improve creativity, memory, concentration, thinking skills and study skills. Includes clear illustrations.
  ThePinesLibrary | Apr 21, 2014 |
First published in 1993, this book is a classic and a must for all creatives. I've been one of the lucky ones. I discovered mind mapping when it was first introduced by Buzan and have found it useful in numerous areas of my life. As a writer, mind mapping has been an invaluable tool whether I'm writing fiction or nonfiction. I highy recommend Tony Buzan's classic work, The Mind Map Book. ( )
  vikk | Jan 15, 2009 |
A great idea for a diagraming scheme, if you've never come across it before. Not the mental revolution that Buzan tells you it is. ( )
  Pattern-chaser | Mar 22, 2007 |
I keep thinking that there will be something more to mind mapping than there actually is! Still, this was a good motivational buy and saw me mapping happily away one weekend and hoping to continue doing it. Found some nice software as well, but the price of that is preventing me making the purchase, unless I put it on my company credit card “by mistake”! I wonder if, in years to come, I’ll review this time and think “Wow, I was seriously into goal setting and self-development that year”. Or will I be saying “Wow, I’d hardly even cleared the foothills on my goal setting programme in those days!” ( )
  uryjm | Sep 3, 2006 |

THE INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER The potential of the human brain is phenomenal, and Tony Buzan has been a pioneer in researching that potential and helping people learn how to make the most of their brainpower. The Mind Map Book is his most important and comprehensive book on the subject. It offers exciting new ways of using and improving memory, concentration, and creativity in planning and structuring thought on all levels, in order to accelerate the ability to learn, remember, and record information.Mind Mapping and Radiant Thinking are groundbreaking methods of accessing intelligence, developed over many years by the author, and here he provides a complete operating manual for all who want to use their brains to their fullest potential. It is a process currently used with extraordinary success by multinational corporations, leading universities, champion athletes, and outstanding artists. Featuring a range of stimulating excercises and a lavish collection of full-color photographs and original Mind Maps that illustrate the technique, it shows you precisely how to: Mirror and magnify your brain's pattern of perception and association in the way you learn, think, and create Quickly master the right way to take notes, organize a speech, a writing assignment, a report Join with others to pool thinking productively, memorize a mammoth amount of data, free your ideas to grow and expand constantly in depth and dimensionWith 84 illustrations in full color and 44 in black and white… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,578,628 books! | Top bar: Always visible