Before I Knew Him by Anna Ralph

Before I Knew Him (edition 2009)

by Anna Ralph

Info:Arrow (2009), Paperback, 320 pages
Collections:Your library, Read but unowned, Favorites

Before I Knew Him by Anna Ralph

No reviews

When past and present begin to close in on Leo’s comfortable life, the terrible truth of that long-ago summer threatens to re-emerge.

Before I knew him, in the time when he was still a collection of movements and mannerisms I observed from a distance, when he had no history, no future that I could guess, that is the time I’d have back.

Leo Fisch is a young man with a brilliant future ahead of him. He’s about to complete his MBA, and soon to marry the beautiful Kathryn. He is bright, sociable and outwardly at least, he seems happy. But as the wedding day approaches, Kathryn is troubled by the past he never speaks of, and increasingly disturbed by his reluctance to take her home to meet his family.

When a shocking discovery devastates Leo’s home town, a figure from childhood is thrust back into his life. David Caldwell is tough and aggressive, the very opposite of the company Leo now keeps. Unlikely friends, they are bound by a shared summer — and a shared secret — they had pledged to forget. David quickly develops a frightening hold over Leo, and it seems that in the ten years since that fateful summer, everything and nothing has changed.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:50:51 -0400)

Leo Fisch is about to complete his MBA, & soon to marry Kathryn. But as the wedding day approaches, Kathryn is troubled by the past Leo never speaks of, & increasingly disturbed by his reluctance to let her meet his family. But when a shocking discovery devastates Leo's home town, a figure from childhood is thrust back into his life.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,495,385 books! | Top bar: Always visible