Love and Rockets: New Stories #1 by Jaime…

Love and Rockets: New Stories #1 (edition 2008)

by Jaime Hernandez, Mario Hernandez, Gilbert Hernandez

Member:alastair.flynn
Title:Love and Rockets: New Stories #1
Authors:Jaime Hernandez
Other authors:Mario Hernandez, Gilbert Hernandez
Info:Fantagraphics Books (2008), Paperback, 112 pages
Rating:***1/2

Love and Rockets: New Stories #1 (No. 1) by Jaime Hernandez (Author)

I don't think this is a super hero comic, I think this volume just happens to be about super heroes. It's a strange but interesting book. It seems to be one long story with lots of little stories in the middle. I loved the super hero story and most of the short stories. I wanted to request the next one but the library doesn't have it. I have requested some of the old ones though. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
The Hernandez brothers bring the theme of Love and Rockets back to superheroes. Nice to see Rocky, if only for a little bit. ( )
  kivarson | Sep 27, 2010 |

Hernandez, JaimeAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Hernandez, GilbertAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

A collection of Love and Rockets tales finds Penny Century acquiring super-powers at a terrible personal cost and rampaging through the galaxy pursued by a motley group of superheroes led by Maggie's girlfriend Angel.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,510,368 books! | Top bar: Always visible