Tonight and Always by Nora Roberts

Tonight and Always (1983)

by Nora Roberts

Recently added bydeatalk, SusanBNM, Laurajtl

This is my fourth or fifth book by Nora Roberts and I must say the more I read, the more I like her. She’s definitely on my favorite authors radar (she’s not quite there yet though); but I would quickly devour anything written by her. I think this was Nora’s first book (don’t take my word for it though) and it’s really shocking because it was well written.
You might be asking yourself; “If it was so well written then why didn’t she give it at least 4 stars?” Well, it was (mostly) the little things that annoyed me in this book. Like the fact that Jordan always drank martinis. I mean come on! When you’re thinking of a fine/sexy/too hot to handle kind of guy, do you see him mixing/drinking martinis all the time? No! You see him with a shot of whisky or scotch. Hell! A beer would do it. So Jordan definitely lost a lot of sexy points. Yes I know, it’s a weird think for me to dislike, but that’s just me and the reader always wins. ( )
1 vote Sashana | Apr 30, 2011 |
This story was a lot better, second time of reading. Kasey was an extrovert and spunky woman bringing a little bit of love and joy to writer Jordan and his family ( )
1 vote gogglemiss | Feb 20, 2009 |

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Pierre, BéatriceTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
C'était le crépuscule, cet étrange et quasi féerique intermède durant lequel la lumière et l'obscurité trouvent un équilibre presque parfait.

When a renowned antropologist agreed to help a writer research his new novel, she wasn't prepared for the passion their collaboration would spark...
Kasey Wyatt is an anthropologist, but her knowledge of men in general hadn't prepared her for one man in particular: Jordan Taylor. She was to help him with the research for his novel, but the study of the human heart soon took up all their time. Sensation was their textbook and passion their teacher as they searched for the meaning of love and tested the strength of their desire, day by day--and night by night.

When renowned anthropologist Kasey Wyatt agreed to help bestselling writer Jordan Taylor research his next novel, she expected long hours of work and discussion. What she gets are nights full of passion and a love that takes her completely by surprise.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,392,533 books! | Top bar: Always visible