The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

The Last Olympian

by Rick Riordan

8,970266334 (4.36)1 / 242

English (261)  German (2)  All (1)  Spanish (1)  Finnish (1)  All (266)
Oh my gosh this was so good. So many tear-jerking moments. But I really liked it. It was full of twists and turns and surprises and craziness and I hated Percy and I loved Percy and I hated a lot of people but then I loved a lot of them, too. This was by far the best of the series. I am so glad I read them all in a row in five days, but wow. This was good. ( )
  kamikaze2011 | Apr 9, 2017 |
This book is great for ages 12 because some times it can get a little scary at some times ( )
  kristybell | Mar 8, 2017 |
A mediocre series ends on a high note. ( )
  jalbacutler | Jan 10, 2017 |
For me, this book and The Lightening Thief are the best books in the series, still it did come to a satisfactory conclusion. The story line was good and steadily paced, the characters stayed true to the ones we'd come to know. Overall I liked it. I would recommend this book and series. 5 out of 5 stars. ( )
  Beammey | Dec 15, 2016 |
A good wrap up to the series while leaving things wide open for more series, whether about Percy or some other demi-god. ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
The action, never leisurely in any of the five books in the series, runs at a frantic pace here — monsters pop out with a rapidity that becomes almost predictable, except that they are so enjoyably hair-raising, and that Riordan has such clever ways of dispatching them.

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Haefs, GabrieleTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Mrs. Pabst, my eighth grade English teacher, who started me on my journey as a writer.
The end of the world started when a pegasus landed on the hood of my car.
"The world will fall, the gods will die, and I will never achieve a perfect score on this stupid machine." (Dionysus)
This LT work is the fifth (and last) volume in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.
All year the half-bloods have been preparing for battle against the Titans, knowing the odds of victory are grim. Kronos’s army is stronger than ever, and with every god and half-blood he recruits, the evil Titan’s power only grows. While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now it’s up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time.

In this momentous final book in the New York Times best-selling Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the long-awaited prophecy surrounding Percy’s sixteenth birthday unfolds. And as the battle for Western civilization rages on the streets of Manhattan, Percy faces a terrifying suspicion that he may be fighting against his own fate.

While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now it's up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,235,223 books! | Top bar: Always visible