Arrr! (Celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day)

The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

The Last Olympian

by Rick Riordan

6,955232518 (4.39)1 / 233

English (229)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  German (1)  Finnish (1)  All languages (232)
Loved it! ( )
  Cailiosa | Aug 18, 2014 |
Loved it! ( )
  Cailiosa | Aug 18, 2014 |
3.5 ( )
  lyssa73 | Aug 2, 2014 |
Fantastic story for anyone that that's a fan of Greek mythology. Tore through it in no time at all. Written for middle school age readers, but I think older readers can enjoy this series just as much. Great finish to the series, with just enough of a teaser to bring back readers for the next set. ( )
  Tigerlily12 | Jul 9, 2014 |
It took me long enough to read this, the last of the Percy Jackson series. Overall a fun, informative series. I wish that I read finished the series sooner (I would have understood the last book more). But overall good ending and good job! ( )
  csweder | Jul 8, 2014 |
The action, never leisurely in any of the five books in the series, runs at a frantic pace here — monsters pop out with a rapidity that becomes almost predictable, except that they are so enjoyably hair-raising, and that Riordan has such clever ways of dispatching them.

Rick Riordanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Mrs. Pabst, my eighth grade English teacher, who started me on my journey as a writer.
The end of the world started when a pegasus landed on the hood of my car.
"The world will fall, the gods will die, and I will never achieve a perfect score on this stupid machine." (Dionysus)
This LT work is the fifth (and last) volume in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.
All year the half-bloods have been preparing for battle against the Titans, knowing the odds of victory are grim. Kronos’s army is stronger than ever, and with every god and half-blood he recruits, the evil Titan’s power only grows. While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now it’s up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time.

In this momentous final book in the New York Times best-selling Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the long-awaited prophecy surrounding Percy’s sixteenth birthday unfolds. And as the battle for Western civilization rages on the streets of Manhattan, Percy faces a terrifying suspicion that he may be fighting against his own fate.

While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now it's up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time.

Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,699,712 books! | Top bar: Always visible