Dr. Maniac vs. Robby Schwartz by R. L. Stine

Hmmm...I'm not sure how much I like/dislike this. It was well told, but relied too heavily on the "It was all just a dream" trope (not exactly in that way, though). It was still interesting, if it weren't for the fact that literally all of it was deus ex machina. ( )
  benuathanasia | Apr 20, 2017 |
I have always been a Goosebumps fan, but I only recently discovered the Horrorland series. Each book has a (very) creepy story involving children, followed by a chapter of the Horrorland tale. Each book brings further clarity to the Horrorland section, leaving the reader craving more. Unfortunately, I only have the first eight, so I am in limbo as to what will happen. I cannot wait to obtain the remainder of this thrilling series! ( )
  seldombites | Sep 29, 2013 |
"Ouch!"
Wolfsbane Forest.

It's a whole new ride from master of horror and bestselling author R.L. Stine--with a story so fiendish that it can't be contained in just one book!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:46 -0400)

Robby creates his own comic strips so he can freak out his friends and family, but now his favorite character Dr. Maniac, a villain with a wicked grin and evil superpowers, is on the loose in the real world!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,861,338 books! | Top bar: Always visible