Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

Bound by Deception by Ava March

Bound by Deception

by Ava March

Engaging, but I couldn't sufficiently suspend my disbelief. ( )
  Charming2020 | Mar 31, 2013 |
This was a delightful and very fast read. I wasn't entirely satisfied with this book, there are a few criticisms, but I still give it 5*.

Why? Well, this has been one of a very few BDSM-containing novels I've read during the past 12 months which was absolutely "right" on every level of BDSM. That last, so bloody rare acknowledgment at the end, that it is the submissive who controls the game, while ensuring the sensuality of this also makes itself known to the reader is reason for those 5 stars alone because it is so, so rare. The very first scene with "Jake" had me drooling quite successfully and I found Marsden's desperate ploy to cadge one night with the man of his dreams quite enchanting. I loved the author's voice, which was nicely descriptive, often very sensual, appreciative of male beauty and I loved that these were two relatively normal blokes with shortcomings and a lot of needs and wants.

On the negative side is that I consider this story as too short and the plot not created to fit its potential. It's a short novella length, a full novel would have been more the thing for me. As a result the action was quite compressed and the resolution brought on too fast. There were some 4-5 editing errors, which could have been avoided.

Still, this stays at 5* for being a delightful, uncomplicated, feel-good read. ( )
  Steelwhisper | Mar 29, 2013 |
  Kaetrin | Aug 13, 2012 |
  Kaetrin | Aug 13, 2012 |
  Kaetrin | Aug 9, 2012 |
added by gsc55 | editWell Read, Jenre (May 26, 2013)

To Chris, my very own hero, and the most wonderful man I know, for always believing in me. To my family, for all your support. And to Jennifer and Sharon, for your help and encouragement along the way.
April 1822
London, England

“How much?”

Madame Delacroix tapped a finger to her rouged lips. “Your request is unique.”

LGBT BDSM Erotic Historical Romance Novella.

Lord Oliver Marsden has a secret. He's been in love with his childhood friend for years, though Vincent's never shown an interest in him beyond friendship. Ruggedly handsome, wealthy, and successful, Vincent is everything Oliver is not. And Vincent doesn't prefer men.

Then Oliver discovers Vincent hires a man during his visits to a London brothel. Desperate to be with Vincent, Oliver orchestrates a deception, switching places with the brothel's employee. When Oliver arrives at the bedchamber, he's in for another surprise. Restraints and a leather bullwhip? Apparently Vincent isn't as conservative as he appears.

Lord Vincent Prescot has a secret of his own. One kept locked away and only indulged once a month. But this month's appointment is different. The mysterious man is so perfect, so beautiful in his submission, rousing protective instincts Vincent can't deny. Yet he refuses to believe he might truly prefer men, for it could mean the end of his hopes of earning his father's respect.

Will betrayal destroy them or will they be bound together by deception?

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Anal play/intercourse, BDSM theme and content, including bondage and spanking, male/male sexual practices.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 132,487,935 books! | Top bar: Always visible