Warriors of the Storm by Jack L. Chalker

Warriors of the Storm

by Jack L. Chalker

Series: Rings of the Master (3)

It is interesting to see Chalker explore different worlds that the Master Computer has set up.
Not much else to say really. ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
Admittedly, my expectations for this work were mixed. The first two where interesting and engaging, and I figured this one would be the same. And yet, several reviews mentioned this as the weakest of the four. For my part, I found it as good as the previous two, but in a different way. Chalker spends most of the book exploring two cultures, how biology and gender and form and birth and mind form the basics of any society. While this may seem boring to some, I found it interesting. Chalker didn't get verbose, exploring through action and dialogue, not long-winded paragraphs. The plot moved briskly enough and left at a lovely cliff-hanger. I'm eager for the final installation. ( )
  empress8411 | Apr 18, 2015 |
Great book ( )
  rzornow | Dec 26, 2006 |

Jack L. Chalkerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Mackenzie, Jamie Du PontNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Sweet,Darrell K.Cover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Edward Elmer Smith, Ph. D., who first took us Out There... Thanks, Doc!
General Wharfen had just completed his morning prayers and was in his prebreakfast meditative state when an aid presumptuously entered the room, stood, and bowed slightly at attention.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0345325621, Mass Market Paperback)

Vulture is a shapechanger capable of absorbing the body and memories of any organic being. Without the information only Vulture can collect, the rebels will never succeed in gathering the five rings necessary to defeat Master System. Now an unknown entity seems to be giving Vulture an unseen hand. But the question is -- whose side is it on?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:20 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,715,446 books! | Top bar: Always visible