Coyote Frontier by Allen Steele

Coyote Frontier (2006)

by Allen Steele

frontier scifi stuff, really great stuff ( )
  Mrdrewk | Dec 2, 2014 |
352 pages Science fiction. Book continues the story of the colonists of the planet Coyote. I enjoyed the story and agreed with the message of limited develpment on a new planet. I did think the ending of the story and it's surprise was a bit forced. None less I want more stories from this world. ( )
  Cataloger623 | Nov 8, 2014 |
Book three, and boy does it end on a cliffhanger. I may go check out the rest of the Alan Steele from the library. ( )
  Neilsantos | Oct 8, 2010 |
Coyote Frontier was a satisfying conclusion to an enjoyable and cohesive trilogy. I had hoped that the series as a whole would be more on the sciency side of science fiction, but for what it actually was, I have no real complaints. ( )
  Sorrel | Oct 6, 2010 |
The next-to-last day of Muriel came as the mellow aftermath of a long rainy season, the morning warm and dry, with a clear blue sky vacant of clouds.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441013570, Mass Market Paperback)

The saga of Earth's first space colonists continues in this riveting novel of their struggle to create a new civilization light-years away from the world-and the problems they thought they left behind.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:58 -0400)

Twenty years following the revolution that won Coyote's independence from Earth, the colony is faced with a crisis in aging technology and discovers that the future is at stake, as ruthless politicians and others seek to exploit the planet.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,947,179 books! | Top bar: Always visible