Darkness Revealed   [DARKNESS…

Darkness Revealed   [DARKNESS REVEALED] [Mass Market Paperback] (edition 2009)

by Alexandra Ivy (Author)

Member:Marlin.Library
Title:Darkness Revealed   [DARKNESS REVEALED] [Mass Market Paperback]
Authors:Alexandra Ivy (Author)
Info:Zebra (2009), Edition: d
Tags:jen, bedroom

Darkness Revealed by Alexandra Ivy

4 Darkness Stars
(Spoiler Alert)

Darkness Revealed is book four in Alexandra Ivy’s Guardians of Eternity series.
The story flowed magically. Alexandra knows how to pull her audience in and keep us entertained, with a strong plot, action, adventure, and just the right amount of romance.

Anna I enjoyed from the moment we meet her. The superhero references she makes add humor to the story. I also liked that she did not freak out when learning about the demon world and all the different kids of demons in it. She showed a strong will and it continued to grow throughout. My only grip is that I wish she was more confident in her powers and not afraid to learn how to use them. She does not show understanding or confidence until Morgana le Fey is about to kill her. With that said it was hard to imagine Anna a lawyer she just seamed to soft for the demon world.

Cezar is a very sexy vampire and commanded by the Oracles/Commission of the demon world. He is torn between wanted to protect Anna and possessing her. That struggle to do right by Anna and not interfere in her destiny even though he wanted so bad to protect her was wonderful done.

Anna and Cezar complemented each other. I liked how they both have been pinning for each other for nearly two century's and the progress in the development of their relationship throughout flowed. They both want each other, but each must come to it in their own way. As for the Oracles/Commission I really didn’t like them. They just did not feel like they are on the side of justice. Maybe they will change.

Levet the gargoyle I just love seeing him. He is so adorable. He brings humor into the story. I was happy to see him and all the old friends from the previous books. It’s nice to see where they are in their lives and how they all come together to help out their friends. The camaraderie was great.

I liked meeting Jagr. How he was introduced in Darkness Revealed as the very reclusive paranoid vampire. I can’t wait to read his story. I would like to know more about how he got his scars and to see a women help him heal.

I did have a few unanswered questions after it was said and done. Anna is after all a great great great etc. granddaughter of Arthur the Fey King and Queen Morgana le Fey is Arthur’s sister, so now that she is gone who takes over? Do the Fey know Morgana is gone? Just a few questions as to what happens!

All and all Darkness Revealed was a wonderful read in Alexandra Ivy’s Guardians of Eternity series. If you have not picked up this series I recommend you do! The first book When Darkness Comes is a little hard to get into, but after that the rest of the books just flow and pull you into the adventure.

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |
The love story of Cezar & Anna is enthralling and suspenseful. There are twists and turns, kidnapping, murder, great sex, betrayal, revenge, and most importantly a budding love. Another great book by Alexandra Ivy! ( )
  BookJunkie777 | Oct 16, 2016 |
Greats strong Fae (?) Woman and sexy hot vampire Alpha men, what elso do i need to say ? ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
It has been two hundred years since the vampire Cezar seduced Anna Randal. After that night, Anna's life changed. It is up to Cezar to keep Anna safe from harm. I recommend reading this book will make you cry, gasps, and looked confused, but Darkness Revealed is an amazing book you should read it for yourself and see what think about it. ( )
  AnastasiaKay | Nov 23, 2015 |
I found this book very slow. I couldn't quite connect with the main couple. I was more interested in Jagr, and he was only minimally in it in order to set him and Regan up as the next book's couple. ( )
  DrkCherry | Sep 21, 2013 |

Two hundred years after spending a night of forbidden passion with vampire Conde Cesar, Anna Randal finds herself confronting him again when the Oracles order him to protect her from an ancient enemy who wants her unearthly power.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,353,448 books! | Top bar: Always visible