The Sorceress by Michael Scott

The Sorceress (2009)

by Michael Scott

Series: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (3)

Recently added byPhillip_Smith, mindyjv, private library, zuzamiller, Sn00py, bell96, AnaKurland

English (45)  Dutch (2)  German (1)  French (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (50)
The writing style wasn't easy to get into, but I remembered that from the other books. I was really frustrated by the endings of every chapter. Each chapter is a different character's perspective, and each chapter just about ended in the middle of a scene, in some cases, in the middle of a sentence. I like the story, so I plod on. ( )
  MrsAlwyn | Nov 29, 2015 |
Lots of action and even more amazing folks from history. I honestly wish I could get my hands on Machiavelli's database just to get the dirt on everybody and find out how people became immortals and what kinds of lives they have lead. ( )

Michael Scottprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Boehmer, PaulReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Gulik, Henny vanTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Een magisch boek wordt gestolen.
De twee die één zijn zullen de wereld redden...
of vernietigen
For Courtney, ex animo
I am tired now, so tired.

While armies of the Shadowrealms gather and Machiavelli goes to Alcatraz to kill Perenelle Flamel, fifteen-year-old twins Sophie and Josh Newman accompany the Alchemist to England to seek Gilgamesh.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,088,675 books! | Top bar: Always visible