Whisper to the Blood: A Kate Shugak Novel…

Whisper to the Blood: A Kate Shugak Novel (Kate Shugak Mysteries) (edition 2009)

by Dana Stabenow

Member:AnneHudson
Title:Whisper to the Blood: A Kate Shugak Novel (Kate Shugak Mysteries)
Authors:Dana Stabenow
Info:Minotaur Books (2009), Edition: Reprint, Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Collections:Read, Your library (inactive)

Whisper to the Blood by Dana Stabenow

Slow moving story, but still an interesting tale of like among Alaskan natives. What goes on in the park when a large company comes calling, trying to open the mother load of mines. Multiple murders are finally nailed down. ( )
  Pmaurer | Jul 7, 2016 |
I liked the Alaskan Story- I may read more of her. Light reading, but good subject material. ( )
  Michelle_Wendt | Jun 15, 2016 |
Now that I'm almost to the end I wish I had made more of an effort to read this series in order because they definitely build on one another.
  cygnet81 | Jan 17, 2016 |
One of the things I like about the Kate Shugak series are the surprises that pop up, and how well everything is woven together throughout the story.

Whisper to the Blood was no exception, and another great entry in the series. Loved it. ( )
  GaylaDrummond | Mar 30, 2013 |
An excellent story, I love these books and particularly enjoy the fact that they are becoming more complex - see my full review http://www.dnsmedia.co.uk/reviews/bookreviews/1119 ( )
  AnneHudson | Jan 3, 2013 |
SIX MONTHS AGO

VANCOUVER, BC (AP): A Canadian-based mining firm. Global Harvest Resources Inc. (GHRI), yesterday announced the discovery of a gold, copper and molybdenum deposit on the state-leased land in Alaska's Iqaluk Wildlife Refuge.

Between two suspicious murders and a series of attacks on snow mobilers up the Kanuyaq River, part-time P.I. and newly elected chairman of the Niniltna Native Association Kate Shugak has her hands full.

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Whisper to the Blood by Dana Stabenow was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,569,430 books! | Top bar: Always visible