Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

So You Want to Marry My Daughter? - The top…

by Dr. Paul A. Friesen

8None1,518,855NoneNone
Member:AmandaJPigford
Title:So You Want to Marry My Daughter? - The top 10 questions every dad should ask and every young man should be prepared to answer before engagement (way before!)
Authors:Dr. Paul A. Friesen
Info:Home Improvement Ministries (2007), Edition: 1st, Paperback, 98 pages
Collections:Wishlist
Tags:unread

So You Want to Marry My Daughter? - The top 10 questions every dad should ask and every young man should be prepared to answer before engagement (way before!) by Dr. Paul A. Friesen

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 097899311X, Paperback)

If you're a dad and want to know what kind of man you should be praying for for your daughter - whether she's two or twenty-two - consider the questions presented here. They draw a picture of a man who knows and loves God and who seeks to honor Him by serving his prospective wife and loving her as Christ loved the church. With wit and humor, Dr. Friesen shows the reader not only how to identify such a suitor, but how to be such a man.

Rev. Erich Becker (Director of HomeFront, Grace Fellowship Church, Timonium, Maryland) has said, "So You Want to Marry My Daughter? is a must-read for every father of daughters, and a strongly-suggested read for every young man contemplating engagement. Dr. Friesen has been there, having given permission for a young man to marry his daughter, Kari, and in this book he offers both spiritual and practical wisdom on how to think about this decision that most fathers of daughters will face. Unfortunately, most fathers today don't take their role in this transition seriously enough, feeling I suppose that the decision to marry has already been made and that they can only give permission (or not) at the end of the process. Dr. Friesen reminds us that fathers need to take an active role and have a strong voice in their daughters' relationships and to help everyone involved think rightly about engagement and marriage. In this short, readable book, Dr. Friesen frames 10 simple questions, the answers to which get at the heart of what a father needs to hear from a prospective son-in-law. Get it; read it; use it. I plan on giving it to all my friends who have daughters, as well as to my son (who may get married sooner than I imagine)."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:01 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,492,694 books! | Top bar: Always visible