Soul Survivor by Mike Pilavachi

Soul Survivor (edition 2004)

by Mike Pilavachi

271656,250 (5)None
What is the purpose of the spiritual desert - those times when you feel distanced from your dreams and goals? This is your chance to discover meaning in the dry places. Mike Pilavachi, leader and founder of the Soul Survivor youth movement, has touched and inspired thousands with his message that the desert is ultimately a place we should desire to be. Like a crucible, the desert burns away all of the waste in our lives, giving way to pure character and humility, Only when we come to the end of ourselves and our desire for independence can we come to the beginning of God.… (more)
Member:matthewlipscomb
Title:Soul Survivor
Authors:Mike Pilavachi
Info:Regal Books (2004), Paperback, 106 pages

Soul Survivor by Mike Pilavachi

A good book to read when you find yourself in a desert place. A few lines: "When I came to the end of myself, I came to the beginning of God" ; "We find our voice when we find God in the desert" ; "If the Lord took away all our obstacles, problems, & pain, He would be making life easier for us than He did for the disciples. Indeed, He would be making life easier for us than for His own Son. Why on earth would he want to do that?" ( )
  mytruecompass | Aug 12, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,500,709 books! | Top bar: Always visible