Lover Avenged by J. R. Ward

Lover Avenged

by J. R. Ward

Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood (7)

English (66)  Spanish (1)  All languages (67)
GREAT BOOK! More like great two books with Revhenge, John and Xhex and Wraith's stories. In my opinion one of the best books of the series so far! ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
These books are campy, cheesy, adventurous, and original. I hate that I love reading these.

It reminds me of when I go to the grocery and buy something like fiery hot Cheetos, or bacon flavored SPAM. Or even those cheap pot pies in the frozen section, or a bag of pork rinds. I have to shop produce first because then I can...or ONE can hide them under the healthy food. You don't want people to know that you love those things but you can't stop buying them from time to time, or in this case, reading them.

So I've heard.... ( )
  fueledbycoffee | Jun 21, 2015 |
And then there were women fighters, need I say more... ( )
  ladtysreflect | Apr 8, 2015 |
I found this book to be really good. I didn't like it as much as Vishous' book, but I liked how you got to learn more about Wrath and Beth's relationship. Rehvenge isn't as bad a guy as I thought he was in the previous books, and I've even developed a soft spot for Xhex. I absolutely loved the parts with Wrath and Beth though. I feel like those parts were a bit comic relief and a bit of an insight into the brotherhood. To me those were the best parts of the whole book. ( )
  rabidmunkee | Nov 7, 2014 |

J. R. Wardprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Frangione, JimReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
All kings are blind.

The good ones see this and use more than their eyes to lead.
Dedicated to You:

Good and bad have never been more relative terms than when applied to the likes of you. But I agree with her. To me, you have always been a hero.
"The king must die."

Rehvenge, a "symphath" vampire, harbors a deadly secret that could make him a huge liability in the Brotherhood's war against the lessers. As plots within and outside of the Brotherhood threaten to reveal the truth about Rehvenge, he turns to the only source of light in his darkening world, Ehlena, a vampire untouched by the corruption that has its hold on him.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,876,892 books! | Top bar: Always visible