Lover Avenged by J. R. Ward

Lover Avenged

by J. R. Ward

Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood (7)

English (70)  Spanish (1)  Czech (1)  All languages (72)
So many before me have written about the story line that there is enough material to make another book. Therefore, I am just going to sum up a few of my thoughts and feelings on the book Lover Avenged. Which by the way is the story of Rehvenge and Ehlena. There are other sub plots gong on also. Sometimes I do find that distracting, but then again the lives of the characters are all running congruent.

At first I was not a fan of Rehvenge; yet, after reading Lover Avenged I have totally changed my mind. Rehv was a drug dealer and a pimp, how can you sympathize with a guy like that? As the story unfolds you see that he himself is a victim. Though he does bad things it is for a good reason. I actually had to get the Kleenex out when his mother died.

J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood series is like chocolate to a dieter with PMS. It is such a sinful treat. Now this lady can tell a story! Already can’t wait to read the next book in the series…. especially since Ms. Ward left us with a cliff hanger. ( )
  purpledog | Jun 27, 2016 |
Wow! So much happened in this book. It was nice getting to read about Wrath again..it's been awhile. Rehvenge is such a great character and I really loved Ehlena too. But my favorite in this book has to be Xhex! I'm practically desperate for the next one!! ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
It's been a while since I read this book and I'm STILL in love with Rehv!! It's not often that I wish a character was real, but OH how I wish this man was!! Great story, lots of angst and ass kicking and secrets and... well, typical Brotherhood good-stuff! I just can't get the guy out of my head, and he's replaced V as my new fav (sorry V, but you're still my fav brother). ( )
  BethanyMoore | May 13, 2016 |
It took me much longer to read this book than the others so far. Part of that was that some parts were harder for me to get into, but part was just a lack of reading time. I did like the book, though it wasn't my favorite of the series. I ended up liking Rhevenge much more than I did in the beginning and even feeling bad for him in parts. I like where everything with him ended up. I am very concerned for what's next for John Matthew and Xhex though. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Started out real slow for me, I was not really interested in Rhvenge at all. I fought to get through the first 150 plus pages. Then I got caught in the whirlwind of a story that this book is. I found that I was liking Rhvenge, and his crew were more intriguing then I could have thought possible. It was a new story line that I had not read in many other books and I appricate the imagination. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |

J. R. Wardprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Frangione, JimReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
All kings are blind.

The good ones see this and use more than their eyes to lead.
Dedicated to You:

Good and bad have never been more relative terms than when applied to the likes of you. But I agree with her. To me, you have always been a hero.
"The king must die."

Rehvenge, a "symphath" vampire, harbors a deadly secret that could make him a huge liability in the Brotherhood's war against the lessers. As plots within and outside of the Brotherhood threaten to reveal the truth about Rehvenge, he turns to the only source of light in his darkening world, Ehlena, a vampire untouched by the corruption that has its hold on him.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,743,001 books! | Top bar: Always visible