Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood,…

Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7) (edition 2009)

by J. R. Ward (Author)

Rehvenge, a "symphath" vampire, harbors a deadly secret that could make him a huge liability in the Brotherhood's war against the lessers. As plots within and outside of the Brotherhood threaten to reveal the truth about Rehvenge, he turns to the only source of light in his darkening world, Ehlena, a vampire untouched by the corruption that has its hold on him.… (more)
Member:soulfulldarkhunter
Title:Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7)
Authors:J. R. Ward (Author)
Info:Berkley (2009), Edition: Reprint, 672 pages

Lover Avenged by J. R. Ward

English (78)  Spanish (1)  Czech (1)  All languages (80)
hb
  5083mitzi | Apr 4, 2021 |
I really love Rhevenge! He was always so mysterious and badass in the other books and it was great to read the story behind the guy...and find out that his true side was so much better than expected. Ehlena is a great compliment to Rhev and I love seeing Rhev work with the Brotherhood.

The story in these books keeps building and gets greater as each book comes. Really love this series. ( )
  ktomp17 | Mar 21, 2021 |
I loved the story of Rehvenge, but John drove me insane! Damn, that kid was annoying. ( )
  Hyms | Aug 9, 2020 |
WOW! This was an awesome story, I am so glad that Wrath and Beth had a pretty predominant role in this book I've kind of missed them. I am glad the princess is dead she was pissing me off. And I am glad that Tohr is back and that John got laid even though, I wish he would pull his head out of his butt.
I am getting sick of Lash he needs to die already, him becoming a drug lord. Total craziness!
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
A Spoiler free review....
OK here it goes.... Hold on to you seatbelts your in for a bumpy ride! :O)
Lover Avenged is a wonderful roller coaster of a ride!! I loved each and every page. There was never a point in Lover Avenged that I was tempted to skip forward a single word. I thought this book was excellent. The pacing was very good and really advanced the story-line arc.
Rehevenge the Symphath has always been a complex character. He is good (brother, son), bad (drug dealer, murderer,all around hard ass), loyal (friend, employer) but newly added to the list is a kind and sympathetic lover! Rehevenge has always thought he would never deserve to be loved.
Elehana is a good person. She is a kind, thoughtful daughter and nurse. Her life has not been an easy one. With her fathers illness and reversal of fortune. She fines it very hard to find time or the energy to have a social life.
All Vampire's know the law that any Symphath has to be reported and sent to the Symphath colony, as soon as they are found out in the Vampire socity.
We get to see many more of our favorites than we have in some of the other books. Wrath,Beth, Thorment, Lassiter, John Mathew, Xhex and iAm. There was a very good balance of story lines. Ms Ward has her Bro banter down to an art form. As well as more of Lash and his new found evil strength.
It has also set up the next book in the series, Lover Mine - John Matthews book, and OMG I can not wait.

I give Lover Avenged ***** outta 5 *'s Tis Awesomeness!! My first perfect read of 2009. ( )
  Linnnnie | Oct 7, 2019 |

J. R. Wardprimary authorall editionscalculated
Frangione, JimReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
All kings are blind.

The good ones see this and use more than their eyes to lead.
Dedicated to You:

Good and bad have never been more relative terms than when applied to the likes of you. But I agree with her. To me, you have always been a hero.
"The king must die."

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,283,425 books! | Top bar: Always visible