Who's Your Mummy? by R. L. Stine
191161,769 (4.15)2

I have always been a Goosebumps fan, but I only recently discovered the Horrorland series. Each book has a (very) creepy story involving children, followed by a chapter of the Horrorland tale. Each book brings further clarity to the Horrorland section, leaving the reader craving more. Unfortunately, I only have the first eight, so I am in limbo as to what will happen. I cannot wait to obtain the remainder of this thrilling series! ( )
  seldombites | Sep 29, 2013 |
I knew Granny Vee wasn't feeling well.
When Granny Vee showed me the invitation, I was shocked.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 043991874X, Mass Market Paperback)

It's a whole new ride from master of fright and bestselling author R.L. Stine--with a story so fiendish that it can't be contained in just one book!

Abby and Peter are staying with Uncle Jonathan in an eerie old village. Their uncle knows a lot about Egyptian pyramids, and his living room even looks like an ancient tomb. Do other secrets lurk inside Uncle Jonathan's house? MUM's the word!

Next, Abby and Peter will get all WRAPPED up in a terrifying mystery. Slappy the Dummy and other villains have been sighted in HorrorLand theme park. A monster named Byron might offer help . . . if they can find him.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:56 -0400)

Abby and Peter pay a visit to their Uncle Jonathan who seems very knowable about Egyptian mummies, but they become suspicious at the strange sounds coming from a room inside his house, and their fears continue as they are invited to Horrorland.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,236,150 books! | Top bar: Always visible