Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Galactic Campaign Guide (Star Wars) (edition 2003)
by J. D. Wiker
Galactic Campaign Guide by J.D. Wiker
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0786928921, Hardcover)
It’ll take a few moments to get the coordinates from the navi-computer.
Countless planets span the galaxy -- every one just a hyperspace jump away. From bustling spaceports to desolate wastelands, it’s up to you, the Gamemaster, to provide the details and descriptions that bring them to life. Whether you’re preparing a game session beforehand, or running an encounter on the fly, this book will help you fill every corner of the galaxy with memorable individuals, cinematic locales, and desperate situations.
This sourcebook features:
• Information, tips, and ideas for fleshing out every game session, from individual encounters to entire campaigns
• 100 adventure ideas and over a dozen mini-campaign ideas
• 48 pregenerated and mapped-out encounter locations, such as a Nightclub, Hangar Bay, and Luxury Apartment
• Random name generators for all of the heroic species featured in the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
• 10 pregenerated supporting characters, including the Common Thug, Freighter Pilot, and Taxi Driver, along with tables for generating personalities, mannerisms, and quirks
To use this sourcebook, you also need the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook.
This product is for use with all Star Wars eras.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:28 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.