Serenity (Volume 2): Better Days by Joss…

Serenity (Volume 2): Better Days (edition 2008)

by Joss Whedon (Author), Brett Matthews (Author), Will Conrad (Illustrator), Michelle Madsen (Colors), Michael Heisler (Letters)

Member:MsCellophane
Title:Serenity (Volume 2): Better Days
Authors:Joss Whedon (Author)
Other authors:Brett Matthews (Author), Will Conrad (Illustrator), Michelle Madsen (Colors), Michael Heisler (Letters)
Info:Dark Horse Books (2008), Paperback
Collections:Your library, Illinois library
Tags:comics

Serenity: Better Days by Joss Whedon

This one takes off where Vol. 1 left off.
Some more insight into the all too painful relationship of Malcomb and Inara. Trying to setup to be the bridge to the movie, it above all, is too short. Long story short, they heist some stuff, almost die, and make a bunch of money. ( )
  fulner | Jul 15, 2014 |
1 ( )
  PhotoS | Feb 17, 2014 |
If you are Firefly fan the story, in Serenity: Better Days, is one that could have been an episode from the early canceled television series. They have job, bad guys are after them, and then the job they had ends with them screwed over with no payment. I should also mention this all takes place before the movie, Serenity.

I liked the fact that Firefly has continued to comics since the show was canceled too early. The art was decent, although sometimes it was not quite right.

As I said that this could have been a episode because I had to read it twice and a lot of the story was not staying in my brain. Even now I am forgetting it.

I probably should only give 3 out of 5 stars for this one but I am partial to anything Joss Whedon so I added another star for the Browncoats. ( )
  lavenderagate | Jan 26, 2014 |
A fun romp with the Serenity characters; nice to see them again but the TV show was better. Realistic artwork to make the characters look like the television ones. Story was OK, nothing special. ( )
  questbird | Sep 4, 2013 |
Quick read. Gorgeous art. Perfect for the Serenity/Firefly diehards ( )
  lesmel | May 16, 2013 |
After the Earth was used up, we found a new control system, and hundreds of new Earths were terra-formed and colonized.
Please do not combine Serenity: Better Days, which is the second collected volume of the Serenity comics, with the second issue of Serenity: Better Days.

12 yrs+.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,338,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible