Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary…

Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary

by Brandon Mull

this series keeps getting better with each book. the amount of action, suspense, and oddity of each new character increases and helps the plot to be so much more interesting from its predecessor. ( )
  M.Akter.Tonima | Nov 3, 2017 |
  M.Akter.Tonima | Nov 3, 2017 |
Wow, I didn't see that one coming! Raxtus was cute! ( )
  shaunesay | Jun 21, 2017 |
At times this book seemed to drag, but I was amazed by how much Brandon Mull was able to condense into 500 or so pages. The Fablehaven books, especially the later ones, are interesting in that there is more than one plot driving the books. Each of the books are leading up to finding all of the keys of the demon prison Zzyxx, but everything else seems to be filler stories. Don't get me wrong, the books are still fun to read, but I think the reason why they get boring at times is because of the lack of major plots. There are a lot of mini climaxes and conclusion, but they can't be quite as satisfying as a truly plotted ending. :)

I only have one more thing to say--I am glad that I finally made it through the first four books so that I can finally read the new one! Yay! ( )
  AngelClaw | May 9, 2017 |
This one actually had a bizarre twist at the end and who doesn't love Vanessa , her cameos need to be more in the last in order for the Team to beat the Sphinx. ( )
  MrNattania | Oct 29, 2016 |

Two hidden artifacts have been found. More preserves face destruction as the Society of the Evening Star relentlessly pursues new talismans. Desperate to stop them, Kendra discovers the location of the key to a vault housing one of the artifacts in Patton's Journal of Secrets. To retrievet the key, the Knights of the Dawn must enter a death trap--a dragon sanctuary called Wyrmroost. Will anyone who enters the sanctuary make it out alive? Or have Kendra and Seth finally gotten in too deep?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,225,932 books! | Top bar: Always visible