Complete Vampire Chronicles (Interview with…

Complete Vampire Chronicles (Interview with the Vampire, The Vampire… (original 1989; edition 1993)

by Anne Rice

1,41997,771 (4.21)18
Member:JulieKramer1
Title:Complete Vampire Chronicles (Interview with the Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, The Queen of the Damned, The Tale of the bo
Authors:Anne Rice
Info:Ballantine Books (1993), Paperback
Tags:Vampires

The Vampire Chronicles (Books 1-4) by Anne Rice (1989)

English (8)  Dutch (1)  All languages (9)
This is the best series of books I have ever read. Anne Rice is amazing in the way she describes everything and makes you feel like you are there. I could read these over and over. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys fantasy. ( )
  Kristinah | May 8, 2018 |
I like her ideas, but I wish her writing was better or that her editors would be more aggressive when reviewing her books. ( )
  Belles007 | Jan 17, 2016 |
This is possibly the best series ever written. I love the narrative way that Anna Rice writes, love the characters. It's a tale of epic proportions.

Highly recommended. ( )
  CapeSatellite | Feb 17, 2011 |
Anne Rice is an amazing author, though there are flaws in some of her story lines. I agree with most of these reviews I have to say that if you have not read this series put it on your Christmas list. I have to admit I only got into the series after watching Interview With A Vampire. Though I have to say that The Vampire Lestat is my favorite book. ( )
  Dupree_Sinclair | Apr 10, 2010 |
If you love wicked vampire fiction, read these titles. ( )
  cagny | Dec 16, 2008 |

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0345385403, Mass Market Paperback)

For the first time you can find all your favorite night-stalking, blood-guzzling undead--Lestat, Claudia, Louis, Akasha, Armand, and Memnoch--all in the same place at the same time. Here, collected in one box-set, are the four bestselling, original titles of Anne Rice's sprawling vampire series.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:16 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,961,677 books! | Top bar: Always visible