Necropolis by Anthony Horowitz

Necropolis (2008)

by Anthony Horowitz

Series: The Power of Five (Book 4), The Gatekeepers (Book 4)

English (24)  Dutch (1)  All (25)
It is definitely a guy book. Too much blood and gore for me. I know my middle school boys will like it. The ending did leave me wanting more though. ( )
  jothebookgirl | Jan 3, 2017 |
An interesting story ( )
  Shadow494 | Jun 20, 2016 |
Book four, back on form for me, I really enjoyed that and can't wait to finish the set. That is one of the pluses of finding these later when they are all released I can just go straight on! Unlike book three this one had me the whole way through, I loved the way it was written from different points of view and all of them were equally enjoyable and gradually came together. I loved reading what Horowitz did to Hong Kong gradually turning it into the necropolis of the title and of course the Horowitz ending leaving you begging for more and waiting for the final book in the series. Loved it! ( )
  beckym | May 9, 2014 |
Review to come. ( )
  potterwholockian | Apr 2, 2013 |
the fourth book and the fifth gatekeeper. scarlett adams a half chinese girl has noidea who she realy is. the old ones are back and want to finish what they started long ago. matt, padro,scott,jamie, and richard are recovering from the ingerys from the battle in peru. ( )
  John.Kaleb | Mar 29, 2012 |

Anthony Horowitzprimary authorall editionscalculated
Prebble, SimonNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Nicholas
Nightrise Corporation
Strictly Confidential
Memorandum from the Chairman's Office: October 15

We are about to take power.
(Prologue)

The stakes get higher in #1 NYT bestselling author Anthony Horowitz's latest masterpiece.

As the fourth novel in the spellbinding Gatekeepers series begins, the world is under the greatest threat it's ever known. The evil corporation Nightrise has amassed an immense amount of power . . . and the devastating force of the Old Ones is about to be unleashed around the globe. To stop this from happening, Matt and three of the Gatekeepers head to Hong Kong--not just the modern city of skyscrapers and wealth, but the secretive underworld beneath. In Hong Kong they will meet the final Gatekeeper, a girl named Scarlet, whose fate is inextricably joined to their own....

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:16 -0400)

To stop the evil corporation Nightrise from unleashing its devastating power around the globe, fifteen-year-old Matt and three other Gatekeepers travel to Hong Kong to find Scarlet, the final Gatekeeper, whose fate is inextricably joined to their own.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Anthony Horowitz's book Necropolis was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,045,170 books! | Top bar: Always visible