Forbidden Nights With A Vampire by Kerrelyn…

Forbidden Nights With A Vampire

by Kerrelyn Sparks

What a great book. This might be one of my favorites of the series so far. I love Vanda and her inner struggles. I've always loved Phil, even before I knew he was a shifter. As we go through the book and see Vanda cope with her anger and move forward I couldn't help but be proud of her as if she were a dear friend or relative. And I was SO happy for Phil when she gave in to him at last. The end brought tears to my eyes, what a great way to end her story. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I tried to get into this book and I just couldn't. I've been trying to read the last few and forcing it. Time to stop. Just too shallow or light of a read I guess. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
The tone for this story was entirely different than the others. It could be because we are starting to get into some of the shifters stories but I just could not get into this book. I tried for half of it. I will try the next one just because I love this series and this author and I am hoping this one was just a fluke for me. ( )
  rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
I really like this series full of humor, exciting action and steamy scenes. I especially like it when the male falls in love first and has to overcome females resistance ... and she had a lot. Night club owner vampire Vanda is forced to go to anger management class and werewolf Phil volunteers as her sponsor.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Loved the action in this book. The characters weren't as flat as the previous book in the series. Enjoyed the shape shifter being the hero. ( )
  frostyprincess | Oct 13, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061667846, Mass Market Paperback)

Vanda Barkowski is in trouble.

As the owner of a hot nightclub, she's more unconventional than most of her fellow vampires, and if some think her a little out of control, then so be it. But after three former employees filed a complaint about her temper, Vanda is sentenced to an anger management class. Worse, Phil Jones agreed to be her sponsor. Phil, the mortal who is forbidden to her . . .

If Vanda knew who—or what—Phil really is, she'd reconsider her attraction to him, for his true nature is wilder than anything she'd ever imagined. He has tackled the beast within and now is the perfect person to help Vanda with her rage . . . if only he can keep his cool when she makes him so undeniably hot. But with rogue vamps on the loose, will they ever have their forbidden nights?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:13 -0400)

"Vanda Barkowski is in trouble. As the owner of a hot nightclub, she's more unconventional than most of her fellow vampires, and if some think her a little out of control, then so be it. But after three former employees filed a complaint about her temper, Vanda is sentenced to an anger management class. Worse, Phil Jones agreed to be her sponsor. Phil, the mortal who is forbidden to her. If Vanda knew who or what Phil really is, she'd reconsider her attraction to him, for his true nature is wilder than anything she'd ever imagined. He has tackled the beast within and now is the perfect person to help Vanda with her rage. If only he can keep his cool when she makes him so undeniably hot. But with rogue vamps on the loose, will they ever have their forbidden nights?"--Publisher's description.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,382,769 books! | Top bar: Always visible