Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray

Absolute Surrender

by Andrew Murray

"Andrew Murray gives excellent counsel for spiritual growth. As Jesus lived His life in absolute surrender to Father God, so must we, and this book points the way!"
- E. Strickler

This book absolutely changed my life!!! God reaches out to everyone in different ways -and this book was one of those ways for me. I cannot recommend this book enough!
- Elaine Smith

This is a must read for the Christian that wants to grow in deeper intimacy with the Lord!! Once is not enough!!
- Amazon reviewer

This book is fantastic! I have shared its message with many friends and have recommended it far and wide. This book goes deep, to the issues of the heart. Expect to be blessed!
- Andrea James

In "Absolute Surrender," Andrew Murray’s unfolds the necessity of the Church being dependent on Christ. For Murray, this subject was one of his main passions, a topic he would preach on and write about for decades. The beauty of surrendering to God shines through Murray’s words, which are sure to touch and convict the hearts of those who read them.
  Stormrev1 | Aug 25, 2014 |
Absolute Surrender - Value Edition by Andrew Murray (?)
  journeyguy | Apr 2, 2013 |
These well-known words about the Holy Spirit are found in Acts 2:4, "They were all filled with the Holy Ghost," and in Ephesians 5:18, "Be filled with the Spirit."

Contents

1. Be filled with the Spirit.

2. The blessedness of being filled with the Spirit.

3. Carnal and Spiritual.

4. That God may be All in All.

5. Set apart to the Holy Spirit.

6. Peter's repentance.

7. Absolute surrender.

8. Christ our life.

9. We can love all the day.

10. Impossible with men, possible with God.

11. O wretched man that I am!

12. Having begun in the Spirit.

13. Kept by the Power of God.

14. Ye are the branches.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0802405606, Mass Market Paperback)

'My Lord, O King, according to thy saying, I am thine, and all that I have.'Words of absolute surrender with which every child of God ought to yield himself to his Father. If our hearts are willing for that, there is no end to what God will do for us, and to the blessing God will bestow.'How many times have you left a prayer meeting or revival service determined to dedicate every area of your life to God, only to feel frustrated and defeated a few days later? We all want to be absolutely surrendered to God, and yet we hardly dare utter the words. We don't exactly know how.Andrew Murray clearly and simply explains full surrender to God and shows the way to a victorious life in Him.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:55:31 -0400)

Three editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Bridge Logos

An edition of this book was published by Bridge Logos.

Bethany House

An edition of this book was published by Bethany House.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,674,069 books! | Top bar: Always visible