Bengal's Heart (Breeds, No 7) by Lora Leigh

Bengal's Heart (Breeds, No 7) (edition 2009)

by Lora Leigh

Member:RobynBachar
Title:Bengal's Heart (Breeds, No 7)
Authors:Lora Leigh
Info:Berkley (2009), Edition: 0, Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Rating:***
Tags:paranormal-romance, ragt13-reading-challenge

Bengal's Heart by Lora Leigh

I enjoy the drama of these books so much. Cabal's mate is up to her eyeballs in the current drama the Breeds are trying to contain. Another Breed keeping secrets from his mate though, and I don't know why but it annoys me so much. It was action packed, I liked seeing some of the other Breeds we've come to meet like Dog and Brim, and I was intrigued by the introduction to the primal phenomenon. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Great continuation with the story line. Cool that Cabal's tiger aspect shows up with stripes on his face too. Would like to get to Jonas story though. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
This is the first book I have read by this author and I know that it is well into the series, although I did not feel lost in any part of the story. It was well written for a romance and had enough action for my Uf loving side. I found it an enjoyable escape book, filled with romance and intrigue. The two main characters were lusty/sexy and a bit unbelievable at times. The fact that she had known for so many years that she was his mate and being a strong reporter did nothing with that ?!?! That was the only mayor flaw for me. I got over it and really enjoyed the book. I want to read more in this series, I need to know more about the Primal.... ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Cabel and Cassa's story was super hot but not at all what I was expecting. Still enjoyable and a great addition to the series. I am enjoying the new story arc. ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
I had real big problems with this paticular Breed; I didn't like how he treated Cassa, I didn't like how he behaved himself around her, I didn't like how he thought he could just impose his will on to her and that everything was going to be fine for them. The atonement in the end was a nice enough touch, but what made this book readable was how Cassa portreyed herself and how she always held her head up high. Incredible character. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |

"Reporter Cassa Hawkins has always supported Breed rights, believing they should be allowed to live free of fear and prejudice among the humans. A reasonable woman couldn't think otherwise, especially in the presence of Cabal St. Lawrence, a spectacularly muscled specimen of the Bengal breed. The epitome of the male animal, his sensuous growl can fire up Cassa's vulnerable body faster than a flame. Yet neither can ignore the nightmare unfolding around them. The Breeds have been incriminated in a series of violent murder, and accused of hiding a vicious serial killer. It's left to Cassa and Cabal to discover the truth. But as hunter becomes prey, are trust and passion enough to keep them alive through the night?" -- from author's web site.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,822,914 books! | Top bar: Always visible