12 Steps to Raw Foods: How to End Your…

12 Steps to Raw Foods: How to End Your Dependency on Cooked Food

by Victoria Boutenko

This book is about so much more than just diet. It's about changing your whole life. I would like to read this book over and over again. This is the second book I've read by this author, and she kept me hooked through the whole book just like she did in the first one I read. ( )
  __Lindsey__ | Apr 17, 2013 |
This book has the potential to be life changing for the reader. I do not know anyone on a raw-food diet, but I've heard of celebrities who eat that way, and I've always been intrigued by the diet.
Ms. Boutenko and her family had many health problems that have vanished since eating only raw foods (such as obesity, asthma, and diabetes). She is enthusiastic and made me WANT to try a raw food diet. It's hard to read this book without wanting to change.

She speaks in plain readable English, answers any questions you may have, and deals with the emotional as well as physical problems you may face when changing the way you eat.

The last section of the book contains some helpful raw food recipes. I do not know if I will switch to a 100% raw food diet, but I do plan to try a few of her recipes - such as the green smoothies that help to eliminate junk food cravings. ( )
2 vote BookAngel_a | Jun 27, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0970481934, Paperback)

The book tells why raw food diet is superior and how to maintain successfully a 100% raw food lifestyle. The text is illustrated with stories from author's personal experience which makes reading easy and plesurable.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:50:29 -0400)

"A revised and expanded version of the original, this book illuminates the average person's multi-level attachment to cooked foods, explains how one can successfully transition to a raw food diet, and--relying on new scientific evidence--explains the health benefits of eating raw, living foods"--Provided by publisher.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,485,231 books! | Top bar: Always visible