The SAS Encyclopedia of Survival

by Barry Davies

1111,323,798 (5)None
The most comprehensive and upto date survival guide ever written. It covers every area of survival from basic fieldcraft techniques to the modern GPS navigation and signalling equipment. Packed with specially commissioned photographs and illustrations. This book is based on SAS training and techniques. Covers arctic, desert, jungle survival and escape and evasion.… (more)
Recently added byFidelias, Ajayg52, sawangwong, TCRP, TKeener

This book contained some really great advices for surviving under some extreme situations. It deals with Arctic, desert, jungle and sea terrains but these advices can also be applied on camping.
It deals with some basic stuff a person must be able to do if he's found in the wilderness. These include orientation, finding water sources, food sources, providing first aid, building a shelter and much more.
I don't know if I'll ever need to use all the things contained in this book but it was a really good read and the things I learned deffinently worthed my time.
  Fidelias | Jan 9, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,647,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible