Logo Font & Lettering Bible: A Comprehensive…

Logo Font & Lettering Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to the Design,…

by Leslie Cabarga

I'm marking this as read, because I've spent hours (seriously, hours) reading and browsing this book, and it has earned a permanent place beside me in my studio, beside my bed to read and read again, and anywhere I have a chance to look at it.

This is a gorgeous book, written with a discreet (usually) sense of humour, and even though it was published in 2004, it is still extremely useful and inspiring. Every single page is eye-catching and interesting. One could possibly say that it is sometimes "busy" to look at, but the whole point (I think) of this book, is how to make anything interesting to look at.

I bloody love this book. I'd marry it, if I could. (well, I hope he would...!) ( )
  KVHardy | Jan 2, 2015 |

"Why be a designer who must rely upon preexisting typefaces and clip art when you can become the kind of designer who creates logos, fonts and lettering of your own? Leslie Cabarga, author of the bestselling Designer's Guide to Color Combinations, has created a textbook of type for the experienced graphics professional as well as the beginning student of design."--BOOK JACKET.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,954,425 books! | Top bar: Always visible