Now, discover your strengths by Marcus…

Now, discover your strengths (edition 2001)

by Marcus Buckingham

Based on a Gallup study of over two million people who have excelled in their careers, this text uses a program to help readers discover their distinct talents and strengths.
Member:bren
Title:Now, discover your strengths
Authors:Marcus Buckingham
Info:New York: Free Press, c2001.
Tags:self-improvement, business, strengths, leadership

Now, Discover Your Strengths: How to Develop Your Talents and Those of the People You Manage by Marcus Buckingham

HARD
  JRCornell | Feb 5, 2019 |
Recommended by Ortberg
  cemontijo | Jan 18, 2016 |
I have to read this for work which immediately lessens its appeal. I finally started to read it and, thought I am skeptical about whether or not it is cult-ish, I think they make a lot of sense. The premise of the book is to manage your weaknesses and capitalize on your strengths. You might think that this concept is a given, but after I thought about it, I realized that most organizations try and improve employee weaknesses.
  jlapac | Aug 14, 2013 |
I'm returning this to the library without finishing it because I decided to buy the updated version: Strengthbuilders 2.0. I'm excited to start reading that one because I found this one very interesting.
  mawls | Apr 4, 2013 |

Marcus Buckinghamprimary authorall editionscalculated
Clifton, Donald O.main authorall editionsconfirmed
Clifton, Donald O.main authorall editionsconfirmed
to my wife, Jane, strong enough for three... -- Marcus
to those who helped me discover my strengths -- my wife, Shirley, and our family -- Don
Guided by the belief that good is the opposite of bad, mankind has for centuries pursued its fixation with fault and failing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,117,929 books! | Top bar: Always visible