Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne

Angels in My Hair

by Lorna Byrne

English (6)  Finnish (1)  All languages (7)
This book sounds more like New Age Philosophy than an actual CHRISTIAN. The angels that the author describe sound like the little cherubs that were a fad several years ago. The to actually say that she is a Catholic but not even talk about accepting Jesus Christ as her Lord & Savior. This book is nothing more than New Age Philosophy that is a fad and will be gone in several more years. Sorry but this book sounds more like fiction than any thing that actually happened in real life. Also when the author talked about the Queen of the Angels. The way I understand it there is only GOD and JESUS there is no FEMALE involved! I could keep going on and on about all the stuff in this book but I will stop. If you are a True Christian then this book is not for you! The only reason I finished this book was because I had to review it from the contest win.

***This was a goodreads.com first read contest win.*** ( )
  kybunnies | Oct 19, 2014 |
Never have I cried so much while reading a book. Something powerful is at work here. ( )
  IvyAlvarez | Apr 1, 2013 |
Very eye-opening. ( )
  AuraNefertari | Jul 5, 2012 |
For as long as she can remember, Lorna Byrne has seen angels. As a young child, she assumed everyone could see the otherworldly beings who always accompanied her. Yet in the eyes of adults, her abnormal behavior was a symptom of mental deficiency. Today, sick and troubled people from around the world are drawn to her for comfort and healing, and even theologians of different faiths seek her guidance. Lorna is trusted for her ability to communicate with spirits and angels—and by sharing her intimate knowledge of the spiritual world she offers a message of hope and love to us all.
  Alice.rivera56 | Jun 12, 2012 |
When my mum gave me this book, first I though that no way I'm reading about the angel stuff (really not my thing) but when I started I realized that it had something very special. I cried, I laughed and I cried again... The book transfers love! Seriously!! And it made me believe that there is a guardian angel for me too... (and yes, my mum is very happy about that!) ( )
  Anna90 | Dec 13, 2011 |

For anyone who has ever wondered about the mysteries that lie beyond everyday experience, or doubted the reality of the afterlife, Angels in My Hair is a moving and deeply inspirational journey into the unseen world.

Angels in My Hair is an engrossing chronicle of Lorna’s incredible life story. Invoking a wonderful sense of place, she describes growing up poor in Ireland, finding work in Dublin, and marrying the man of her dreams—only to have the marriage cut short by tragedy. Already a bestseller in Ireland, her story gives readers a unique insight into the angelic help that is around us and available to us all the time. As Lorna says, "All you have to do is ask."

In this uplifting autobiography, a modern-day Irish mystic shares her vivid encounters and conversations with the angels and spirits she has known her entire life.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:53:17 -0400)

An Irish mystic talks about her encounters with angels and other spiritual beings, discussing how these entities exist as guardians and companions to every person and provide comfort and guidance in every stage of life.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,996,840 books! | Top bar: Always visible