Here is Greenwood (2) by Yukie Nasu

Here is Greenwood (2) (1987)

by Yukie Nasu

Although the first volume of Here is
Greenwood left me feeling a bit confused, it was also a bit of a cliffhanger which warranted a reading of volume 2. In this volume Mitsuru, head resident of Greenwood and torturer of Kazuya (the hero) has been kidnapped in broad daylight off of the street. When Shun returns to Greenwood with this news it is met with varying degrees of apathy from his classmates, especially Kazuya. Oddly when a rescue plan is finally hatched Kazuya is in the forefront of the charge. A few other interesting sidelines are also approached in this volume, including the secret of Greenwood's only "couple" and more insight into Shun's family.

This volume was a bit easier for me to follow along with and I really found parts of the story quite funny. This manga is pleasant and innocent, certainly directed at the pre-teen to teen age levels. I enjoyed it and am considering continuing on with reading the series. ( )
1 vote Jenson_AKA_DL | Oct 3, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,242,975 books! | Top bar: Always visible