Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Ethnicity in Asia (Asia's Transformations)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0415258170, Paperback)This book is designed as a comprehensive comparative introduction to ethnicity in East and Southeast Asia since 1945. Each chapter covers a particular country looking at such core issues as:
· the ethnic minorities or groups in the country of concern, how many ethnic groups, population, language and culture group they belong to, traditional religions and arts
· government policy towards the ethnic minorities or groups
· the economies of the ethnic minorities or groups and the relation with the national economy;
· problems of national integration caused by the ethnic minorities or groups;
· the impact of ethnic issues on the country's overall foreign relations.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:52 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.