Maid Sama!, Vol. 6 by Hiro Fujiwara

Maid Sama!, Vol. 6

by Hiro Fujiwara

Another excellent and fun Maid-Sama volume! A fun new character is introduced and we learn just a smidgen more about Usui. That's what I like about Maid-Sama: there's actually character development.

It really means something when I say that I enjoyed every chapter of the volume, even the one with Yukimura's little sister. Normally I don't like those kinds of stories (with little whiny "cute" girls), but I liked it. Because Usui is awesome. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Jul 28, 2013 |

PLAYAWAY: 'Who dares wins.' For the soldiers and officers of Australia's Special Air Service (SAS) Regiment ? this is not just their professional motto ? but a creed that shapes their lives. The SAS is among the world's most respected special forces units ? a crack team of men from the Australian Defence Force who can be relied upon to handle the most difficult ? strategically sensitive and dangerous of military tasks. Now THE AMAZING SAS provides a thrilling insight into the way this country's SAS soldiers are selected and trained ? and reveals fascinating details about recent SAS deployments: East Timor ? the 2000 Olympic games ? the Tampa ? the Afghanistan campaign and the regiment's action-packed mission in Iraq.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,758,637 books! | Top bar: Always visible