Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Handbook of Plastics Joining: A Practical Guide, 2nd Edition (Pdl Handbook…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0815515812, Hardcover)The new edition of this bestselling reference provides fully updated and detailed descriptions of plastics joining processes, plus an extensive compilation of data on joining specific materials. The volume is divided into two main parts: processes and materials. The processing section has 18 chapters, each explaining a different joining technique. The materials section has joining information for 25 generic polymer families. Both sections contain data organized according to the joining methods used for that material.
* A significant and extensive update from experts at The Welding Institute
* A systematic approach to discussing each joining method including: process, advantages and disadvantages, applications, materials, equipment, joint design, and welding parameters
* Includes international suppliers' directory and glossary of key joining terms
* Includes new techniques such as flash free welding and friction stir welding
* Covers thermoplastics, thermosets, elastomers, and rubbers.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:20 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.