I Spy Fantasy: A Book of Picture Riddles by…

I Spy Fantasy: A Book of Picture Riddles

by Jean Marzollo

Because I wasn't introduced to Wiesner as a kid, this was my favorite picture book as a kid. It may not teach literacy, but it teaches attention to detail and expands the imagination a bit. The pictures are extremely fun to look at and may bring out the more artistic side of a young kid.
  LucasJensen | Oct 2, 2013 |
I Spy books are always fun for a quick look. ( )
  erinegarner | Nov 5, 2008 |
Once again, rhyming riddles direct a hunt for a series of objects in each of 13 sumptuously styled photographs, and once again Wick goes to extraordinary lengths to achieve just the right look.
  Cottonwood.School | Oct 23, 2008 |
Contents: City blocks -- Into the woods -- Clouds -- Yikes! -- Blast off! -- Flight of fancy -- Sand castle -- Ballerina -- Monster workshop -- Toy planet -- Sweet dreams -- Deep blue sea -- Rainbow express -- Extra credit riddles.
  fredheid | Oct 30, 2006 |

Marzollo, Jeanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Wick, WalterPhotographersecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

With 24 million copies sold, the bestselling I Spy series is being relaunched with new designs and foil covers.

This bestselling book features riddles that send readers searching through 13 photographs that feature fantastical settings!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:22 -0400)

Picture puzzles and rhymes fill this book with fun!

Jean Marzollo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,257,540 books! | Top bar: Always visible