Elephants Cannot Dance! by Mo Willems

Elephants Cannot Dance!

by Mo Willems

Do you like elephants and piggie books? Do you like elephants cannot dance?well if you do you should read this book elephants cannot dance.It is so much fun to read and they are so funny.They lath so hard that I koodent stop reading.Mowillems elephants and piggies can take and squirrels and rinos and finally wails. But the most books that I like is elephants cannot dance !!!!!!!! The funny part is that he is like copying Piggie.you can make silly and funny voice is when you read so it can sound funny and Silly!!!!!!!!!!So you can laugh but the best part That Iike is wehn I elefint was like let's dance and then he was like oof.It was the silliest and funnyest part ever !I love this book so Much and it is just because it so funny and Silly i like Mowillums Books so much because they Are so much fun to read and their are differing Tips af books by Mowillums .I love them so much fun.I think you will want to read it agin. It is okay if you don't, like it and I give it 100'00'0'00' stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 vote Roslyn_First_Grade | Apr 12, 2017 |
Piggie tries to insist that his friend elephant can dance and tries to teach him. The elephant gets upset and says he cannot but other animals come over and tell him to teach them how to do his move.
  Caleyt7 | Feb 15, 2017 |
A book about Piggy enticing Elephant to dance like he does. The elephant gets really frustrated and yells at Piggy due to his frustration. At the end of the story, the Elephant ends up teaching the Piggy and two squirrels how to dance!

I would use this book for a time during the class day when movement and change needed to take place, as a way for a mini mental break.
  Jennifer828 | Aug 2, 2016 |
Used this week as a read aloud to encourage trying a new skill during 'Mastery' time at camp.
I might use it for motivation or prediction. ( )
  catherineparry | Jul 28, 2016 |
This one just didn't do quite as much for me as most of the other E&P stories. But I think it's me, because even before I became disabled and unable to jump, I couldn't dance, no matter how I tried. I still think it's adorable and a worthy addition to the series. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

Gerald the elephant is certain that he cannot dance but his friend Piggie convinces him to try.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,937,506 books! | Top bar: Always visible