The Adventures of Tom Sawyer [Penguin…

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer [Penguin Readers]

by Mark Twain

Other authors: Jacqueline Kehl (Adapter)

Series: Penguin Readers (Level 1)

This book is the story of Tom Sawyer. He doesn't like school, study, work. However, he is clever and he likes having adventures with friends.
So, he has various adventures.
I had not read it until now, although I knew the title of this book.
This book is exciting for me. I also want to have various experience like Tom. ( )
  nayuta | Jan 22, 2012 |
Tom Sawyer loves adventure.He has them at home,at school ,and with his friends,Huck Finn,Joe harper,and Becky Thatcher.Tom has one adventure in graveyard,one in old house,one in a cave.Many things happen with Tom and his frieds.

This story is so famos ,but I have never read it so I am glad to read it.I want to do adventure with Tom and his friends!! It seems everyday life will be so exciting and thrilling!! But if I were his mother I have to worry about him every day...
I know why this story became so famous.It is worth reading.So interesting and exciting!
I like it very much:) ( )
  marro | Jul 22, 2010 |
This story of Tom Sawyer is very famous, but I have not known about this story ever read.
Tom likes adventure and dangerous things.
So, I think he is naughty boy.
Although he unites wisdom.
The story was very exciting!
I want to go adventure, too. ( )
  TomomiT | Jul 21, 2010 |
tom is a boy who likes adventure and fulls of curious.
one day,he encounterd the bad event.
however,he confronted the event bravely and sod solved.
  taichi.s | Jul 18, 2010 |
This story is famous in the world,and in japan too.Though I have read after long times,it is interesting.I wanted to be child again when I have read. ( )
  kyan0746 | Jan 26, 2009 |

Twain, Markprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Kehl, JacquelineAdaptersecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
The adventures of Tom Sawyer, (ISBN 0582419239) iis a retelling of the Mark Twain story by Jacqueline Kehl . Series: Penguin readers.Level 1. 27 pp.
This is a Level 1 Penguin Longman adaptation of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, not the original work.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0582419239, Paperback)

This story recounts the adventures of the ever-resourceful Tom Sawyer and his friend Huckleberry Finn. Tom explores a deep and mysterious cave, but why is he afraid of what he sees there? Mark Twain (1835-1910) grew up in a small town on the Mississippi River where the story is set. See also The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, a Level 3 Penguin Reader.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:43 -0400)

The adventures and pranks of a mischievous boy growing up in Mississippi River town in the early nineteenth century.

Legacy Library: Mark Twain

Mark Twain has a Legacy Library. Legacy libraries are the personal libraries of famous readers, entered by LibraryThing members from the Legacy Libraries group.

See Mark Twain's legacy profile.

See Mark Twain's author page.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,392,619 books! | Top bar: Always visible