Choosing to Be: Lessons in Living from a…

Choosing to Be: Lessons in Living from a Feline Zen Master

by Kat Tansey

(1) 2014 (1) 2016 (1) ARC (2) Buddhism (1) cats (4) fiction (1) metaphysics (1) non-fiction (1) philosophy (1) zen (2)

Choosing To Be: Lessons in Living from a Feline Zen Master by Kat Tansey.
As a cat lover I have always known that cats were founts of wisdom whenever they chose to be. Kat Tansey and her personal budda-cat, Poohbear Degoonacoon (a Maine Coon) share the wisdom as a conversation throughout this book.

Chapter by chapter Poohbear doles out slivers of knowledge for those with a desire to learn and to find inner peace.

Choosing To Be truly is an entertaining read written with love and a nice dose of humor along the way. I found that I liked it best when I read one chapter at a time with a break in between, sometimes of a week or more. The conversation was just as fresh when I came back as it was when I left.

Do yourself (and your cats) a favor, pick up Choosing To Be by Kat Tansey today and read it for a long time. ( )
  battlinjack | Nov 4, 2009 |

If you'd like to know and experience your Buddha nature, A" this lively and enlightening book is a very good place to start. Choosing to Be revolves around a wise cat, Poohbear, his kitten muse Catzenbear, and author Kat Tansey as they take the reader on a challenging and oft times amusing journey from depression to the clarity of Buddha mind.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,688,204 books! | Top bar: Always visible