Lord, I Want to Know You: A Devotional Study on the Names of God

by Kay Arthur

822None18,912 (4.29)None
Discover the Limitless Power of God's Name. Enjoy the expanded and updated editions of the best-selling "Lord" Bible Study Series from Kay Arthur.nbsp;nbsp;The "Lord" study series is an insightful, warm-hearted Bible study series designed to meet readers where they are--and help them discover God's answers to their deepest needs. So much of our confusion and pain results because we don't know God -- who He really is, how He works in our lives. But with Lord, I Want to Know You, that will all change. When you know God more fully by studying His names -- Creator, Healer, Protector, Provider, and many others -- you'll gain power to stand strong. You'll find strength for times of trial, comfort for pain, provision for your soul's deepest needs. And your walk with God will be transformed. Let Kay Arthur guide you through the Scriptures in this deeply insightful study. Your daily time with God in His Word will introduce you to the limitless treasure available to you as His child. And these are truths you can share easily with others, individually or in small groups.… (more)

No reviews

Discover the Limitless Power of God's Name.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,802,121 books! | Top bar: Always visible