Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Network Certification Bible (With CD-ROM)
by Ron Gilster
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764548808, Hardcover)* Master the material for the CompTIA Network+ exam
* Test your knowledge with assessment questions, scenario problems, and labs
* Practice on state-of-the-art test-preparation software
The only guide you need for Network+ exam success...
You're holding in your hands the most comprehensive and effective guide available for the CompTIA Network+ exam. A crack team of networking experts delivers incisive, crystal-clear explanations of every Network+ topic, highlighting exam-critical concepts and offering hands-on tips that can help you in your real-world networking career. Throughout, they provide pre-tests, exam-style assessment questions, scenario problems, and labs - everything you need to master the material and pass the exam. Inside, you'll find complete coverage of Network+ exam objectives
* Get the scoop on network topologies and technologies, media standards, and network components
* Master the ins and outs of MAC addresses, the OSI model, and common protocols such as TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, and TFTP
* Get a handle on TCP/UDP port functionality and services such as DHCP, DNS, WINS, and SNMP
* Delve into IP addressing, public and private networks, WANs, remote access, and security protocols
* Find out how to implement VLANs, network-attached storage, fault tolerance, disaster recovery, firewalls, and proxy servers
* Get up to speed on network support, from client/server network configuration to troubleshooting wiring, networks, and remote connectivity
Test-Prep Software on CD-ROM
* Customizable test engine with hundreds of sample questions
* Searchable e-version of the book
* Observer demo version
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:23 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.