dismiss

My Life and Work by Henry Ford

My Life and Work (1922)

by Henry Ford

One world's richest and best-known people in his day, Henry Ford was the founder of Ford Motor Company and a pioneering innovator of mass production. Ford's autobiography, My Life and Work, gives personal insight into the life of this prolific inventor and titan of industry. For the time, Ford awarded high wages to his workers despite his driving commitment towards reducing costs, which he did instead through the channels of business and technological innovation. Ford's vision held consumerism as a cornerstone of global peace and prosperity. In spite of not believing in accountants, Ford amassed an enormous wealth, most of which he left to the Ford Foundation.… (more)

Crowther, Samuel (Collaborator)
  LOM-Lausanne | Apr 30, 2020 |
We have only started on our development of our country--we have not as
yet, with all our talk of wonderful progress, done more than scratch the
surface.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 146,532,038 books! | Top bar: Always visible