Time Out Milan by Time Out
231459,532 (4)None

Being the procrastinator that I am, I wasn't able to finish reading (or even skimming) all of this book before my trip to Milan last year, but I still found it incredibly helpful. It was interesting to read the background of some of the tourist-y sites I went to, and the guide even helped me identified (or remember) sites I wanted to see. Its small size is perfect for traveling, fitting quite easily in my purse so that it was handy whenever I needed. ( )
  sweetiegherkin | Jul 23, 2010 |

The "Time Out Group's core businesses are located in London, New York and Paris, where "Time Out's weekly publications and local guides are recognized as the leading source of information for both residents and visitors. In 1990, Penguin Books launched the "Time Out city guides series, starting with London, Paris and New York. The series continues to expand each year, and the books have become firmly established as indispensable guides to some of the world's most visited cities. Written by resident journalists, and updated at least every two years, they are packed with insider information on what to do and where to go. The "Time Out Guides series is complemented by a range of fiction, walks and reference titles, plus the latest addition, the eating & drinking guide series, all of which showcase "Time Out's trademark strengths of attitude, accuracy and eclecticism.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:50 -0400)

This comprehensive guide provides the visitor with in-depth, authoritative coverage of Milan, the Lakes and Lombardy. It contains information on where to stay and eat and includes details on restaurants, bars, museums and art galleries.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,578,217 books! | Top bar: Always visible