Night After Night by Kathryn Smith

This is the last installment in the Brotherhood of the Blood. I loved all the books in the series. The latest book is Temple's story. This series was originally recommended to me. From the first I was taken by the series, the time period and the history & myth of the vampires. I thought it was great that all 5 vampires came together finally. In every book you get the sense they are ever moving towards each other. This last book is a coming together, of vengeance and of course love. Although it was sad to see the series come to an end, I relished every minute. I even got a bit teary eyed at the end. ( )
  vampiregirl76 | Jul 6, 2010 |
I am Temple, Guardian of the Blood Grail...

Centuries ago, this magnificent chalice sealed my fate as a vampire, and now I am its protector. Many have hunted me for it, but only Vivian has accomplished the task. Strong, lovely, haunted ... I am more attracted to her than I should be, yet her loyalty lies with a man determined to bring about my destruction. But I am not so easily locked in a cage, and now the captive has become the captor.

Though her stormy eyes tempt me, there is too much at stake – not merely my life, but the lives of my vampire Brotherhood. And I am not above using Vivian to achieve my goals, even if it means denying my own heart. The battle to end all battles is just beginning, and I must fight ... if I could only let my desire be damned." ( )
  amarynt | Jan 4, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061632708, Mass Market Paperback)

Centuries ago, this magnificent chalice sealed my fate as a vampire, and now I am its protector. Many have hunted me for it, but only Vivian has accomplished the task. Strong, lovely, haunted . . . I am more attracted to her than I should be, yet her loyalty lies with a man determined to bring about my destruction. But I am not so easily locked in a cage, and now the captive has become the captor.

Though her stormy eyes tempt me, there is too much at stake—not merely my life, but the lives of my vampire Brotherhood. And I am not above using Vivian to achieve my goals, even if it means denying my own heart. The battle to end all battles is just beginning, and I must fight . . . if I could only let my desire be damned.”

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:31 -0400)

Temple is the leader of the Brotherhood of the Blood. He's appointed himself protector of the Blood Grail, the cup that turned him and his brethren into vampires. Now the Order of the Silver Palm is after the Grail, and Temple--but the Order's assassin may have fallen in love with her target.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,603,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible