Bound by Your Touch by Meredith Duran

Bound by Your Touch

by Meredith Duran

It took me a little while to get into this book. I found Sanburne a bit hard to like at first, as I thought he took his feelings of guilt a bit to far, which probably was the purpose of the author. But in the end I did understand and like him, and believed in their HEA. All characters are full of depth, even the not so nice ones, and the story itself sucked me in as well. Again a great book by Meredith Duran.
Grade: A- ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
I couldn't get into this historical romance. It had so many superfluous details that I started skimming but still the action was rather trivial and boring. I gave up around a third of the way in. Viscount Sanburne interrupts Lydia's lecture to show what he thinks is an important artifact. ( )
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
I guess Meredith Duran is just not my cup of tea. Too much angst; not enough fun. Even the sexy scenes are over wrought. ( )
  LadyWesley | Sep 25, 2013 |
Amazon preorder,Amazon received
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
I bought this book by virtue of it's placement on All About Romance's 2009 Romance of the Year survey. I will certainly be mining AAR's other lists, as this book was the best historical romance I've read in awhile. Both hero and heroine were interesting and complex, and the personal growth they displayed (and the growth of their relationship) was beautifully written. James, in particular, was my favorite. He is high as a kite when we first meet him, and for once I felt the anger and angst of the angsty romance hero was of realistic and justified origin.

I enjoyed this book enough that it is certainly a five star, only time will tell if that is enough that I have the urge to add it to my historical romance reread cycle (alongside "Untie My Heart," "The Raven Prince, and "The Spymaster's Lady"). ( )
  Capnrandm | Apr 15, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,564,131 books! | Top bar: Always visible