Stocking Stuffer by Remmy Duchene

Stocking Stuffer

by Remmy Duchene

212,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byBramptonite, elisa.rolle

Theo and Christian are in love but for different reason they never had the courage to come out one with the other. Then on Christmas time, the worst period of Theo's life, Christian finds that courage, and the between explanation, kisses and love making, they try to build something that will not end with Christmas.

The story is short, 29 pages, but nice; I have only the feeling that these are not two characters of a short story, the author lets slip details here and there that gave me the idea like this is only a scene in the middle of a longer story. Christian is an African American man, and this is an issue for him and Theo's family, but we understand it only through a phrase he snapped to Theo during a love quarrel. Theo is an orphan and his adopted family is not quite happy of him being gay, but they probably are more dangerous than a simple family disapproval, Christian said that they could arrive to kill Theo for being in love with a black gay man... but it's only an exaggeration of Christian or it's a real danger? Theo has an Italian American surname, so it could be a mob related thing?

Anyway, I like the two characters, they remind me two grown baby who play with the new toys on Christmas time with all the careless behavior of a baby; they are easy together since they know each other so well, that everything is simpler and a lot of things remained unspoken since they are not necessary.

elisa.rolle | Dec 24, 2008 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,479,402 books! | Top bar: Always visible