Cowboy Bebop, Volume 3 by Hajime Yadate

Cowboy Bebop, Volume 3

by Hajime Yadate

Smoking, sex, and slavery--mostly from adult POVs. Parenting, jobs, and calls to government. Rumor is that the target audience was teens, yet this manga doesn't look or read like a teen book.

The action moves so quickly that keeping up with the relationships influencing the plot is challenging. I think it works out. The secret information in the center of the conflict is interesting. I appreciated the messages about family, dreams, and listening to children. ( )
  aspirit | Mar 10, 2019 |
This volume only contained two stories but they were longer and more intense than the previous two volumes. By the end, I felt like I was reading a spy thriller.

I must say that I am sad this is the end.

Note: See Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star (2 volumes) or the Cowboy Bebop anime for more.

This series has 3 volumes. ( )
  Rhydion | Oct 30, 2017 |
This most likely will be the last Cowboy Bebop I log into here because my school library and the regular library don't have past this volume. My favorite story in here was the...wow, I just realized there were only two stories in this one. It's hard to decide which was better. The first one was cute but I think they played Ed as a little too...floaty? As for the second one, that was very crazy. I feel sorry for the guy who was stuck in the middle of everything. But, in the end, he must have gotten a kick out of it to decide to be a bounty hunter. ( )
  Shebakune | Apr 15, 2009 |

Jet Black and his bounty hunters face a terrorist plot to sabotage the Internet as well as other criminal activities.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,633,711 books! | Top bar: Always visible